Busselton.

Annonces, infos, résultats et lives sur toutes les courses! Vos comptes rendus de courses sont aussi les bienvenus!
francky48

Re: Busselton.

Message non lu par francky48 »

:sm6: :sm21:
On a son temps sur marathon ?
Koutch

Message non lu par Koutch »

Magnifique JJ, superbe victoire :sm2: :sm2: :sm2:
Avec les 8h08' de Denis en Arizona et ceux de JJ maintenant, on peut dire que CB a deux petits bijoux entre les mains :D :D :D
francky48

Message non lu par francky48 »

Trouvé
:sm2: :sm2:
http://eu.ironman.com/triathlon/coverag ... z2mrss64CP
2h48 sur le marathon :shock: Il aurait été dûr à prendre aujourd'hui. Il aurait fallut un grand Raelert.
yoyo73

Message non lu par yoyo73 »

Bravo JJ!

2920 points au KPR pour clôturer l'année! ça sent bon Hawaii 2014...
trimarc

Message non lu par trimarc »

yoyo73 a écrit :Bravo JJ!

2920 points au KPR pour clôturer l'année! ça sent bon Hawaii 2014...
Effectivement, peut être un 70.3 en 2014 pour assurer tout cela et il va pouvoir bien planifier sa saison pour faire un bon Kona
dff

Message non lu par dff »

bravo Jérémy ,
quelle classe , la victoire avec la manière !! Enorme !
je me suis refait tout le live sur ironman live à l'instant , et c'est vraiment magnifique ! :sm2:
-Antoine-

Message non lu par -Antoine- »

Enorme!

Ce sont des spira qu'il a à pied?!
Après le defi 42(ans) en 2018, défi 43 de 2019 abandonné, défi 44 torpillé, no défi 45 libéré, on respire ce n’est que du loisir
https://www.facebook.com/defi42ans/
http://defi42.blogspot.com/
http://triblogantoine.blogspot.com/
Femto

Message non lu par Femto »

-Antoine- a écrit :Enorme!

Ce sont des spira qu'il a à pied?!
des newton à priori
kent 7

Message non lu par kent 7 »

:sm2: Bravo ! magnifique :!:

d'après la photo , il court réception talon avec des Newton conçues pour une réception mid-foot : ça n'a pas dû l'avantager ( ce n'est qu'une photo qui montre un instant T ; je ne l'ai pas vu courir en live )
" Le succès , c'est d'aller d'échec en échec sans perdre son enthousiasme " Winston Churchill
flu

Message non lu par flu »

Bravo à Jéremy. Un beau cocorico, bien plus méritant à mes yeux que la qualif des bleus pour le Brésil.
On tient peut être le remplaçant de Patrick Vernay, et une régularité dans le top 10 à Kona.
Congratulations !
braziou

Message non lu par braziou »

super perf , bravo !
L'indien

Message non lu par L'indien »

Bravo Jérémy !! :sm2:
L'indien

Message non lu par L'indien »

Internationals Star in Western Australia

Frenchman Jeremy Jurkiewicz executed a flawless performance while American Elizabeth Lyles had the hot feet to bag the biggest wins of their careers at the SunSmart IRONMAN Western Australia in Busselton.
Jurkiewicz, who spent a month in Australia with his family, shared the early lead with Australian Luke Bell but when the Victorian withdrew midway through the bike, the Frenchman took over and withstood all challenges to win in 8:08.15.
On the other hand Lyles waited to unleash on the run, coming from eight minutes back off the bike to German Mareen Hufe and local star Lisa Marangon to storm through the field.
The American, who only turned professional, last year, ran a three hour flat marathon to win in 8:59.43, which was just 19 seconds outside the race record.

Men’s Race:
In the opening swim leg Bell and Jurkiewicz managed to open up a 14 second gap from Guy Crawford, David Dellow, Alex Reithmeier and Andreas Raelert.
At the end of the first of three laps on the bike, the leaders Bell and Jurkiewicz had cleared out, putting time into the chase group who were now over two minutes down.
Disaster struck at the 70km mark for Raelert, first with a mechanical issue then a recurrence of a pinched nerve in his back that also forced him out of the Ironman World Championship in Hawaii. Raelert had hoped for redemption here in Busselton to put the disappointment of failing to finish in Kona behind him, but it was not to be.
“I’m so disappointed, I was very excited to be racing here today,” said Raelert.
Just 20km later Bell was also forced to pull out unable to continue after doing damage to his knee.
Jurkiewicz suddenly found himself leading the race, spurred on by this unexpected position he found himself in the Frenchman forged ahead over the last lap of the bike and headed into the final change-over with a four minute lead.
Australian Matty White was the first to challenge and later compatriot David Dellow, but both fell away as Thomschke pushed through on the run. No-one could challenge Jurkiewicz however who enjoyed the day’s best run of 2hr48min to claim his second Ironman victory and by far the most important of his career.
German Markus Thomschke fought through on the run to claim second ahead of leading Australian David Dellow.
“It was a crazy race, I give all on the bike and after on the run I push and push and push and I win with a crazy time, I’m very, very happy,” Jurkiewicz said. “I had a six-minute lead but I say to myself I push and push and push, I knew that I can do a good time so I pushed for the time.”
Women’s Race:
In the women’s race Lisa Marangon set herself up nicely exiting the swim with a three minute lead from Kate Bevilaqua, Liz Lyles and Rebecca Preston with Michelle Bremer, Julia Grant, Rebecca Hoschke and the German Mareen Hufe.
Marangon continued to extend her lead in the early stages of the bike leg, but by the end of the first lap Bremer had reduced the deficit to a minute. Lyles, Bevilaqua and Hufe also continued to take time from Marangon.
Bremer had the 33-year-old Marangon in her sights but ran out of fuel, with Hufe making the big move to lead the women’s race at the 130km mark. She had a healthy lead off the bike but Lyles absolutely flew to claim the lead by the halfway point of the marathon.
The American was in a class of her own to record her second Ironman victory after winning in Wisconsin last year in her debut season after taking four years off for the birth of two children. She was close to Crawford’s race record but well clear of all challenges, with nine minutes back to Hufe in second and 20 minutes ahead of Marangon.
Earlier pre-race favourite Rebecca Hoschke suffered the effects of a recent heavy racing schedule having to withdraw in the last stages of the bike.
“It was a fantastic day. It is true what I have been told, that this Ironman is one of the best because of the crowd,” Lyles said.
“I knew I could not give up too much time on the bike with some of the great bike runners in the field.
“I am the happiest I have been in my whole life.”
Bardamu

Message non lu par Bardamu »

Quand je pense qu'on a le privilège de faire les mêmes courses que ces mecs là...
odl49

Message non lu par odl49 »

Félicitations à Jeremy... Good Job, very good Job!!! Nos français s'affirment sur la full distance!
Répondre