Ironman World Championship - Hawaii 2012 - LIVE

Annonces, infos, résultats et lives sur toutes les courses! Vos comptes rendus de courses sont aussi les bienvenus!
ironturtle

Re: Ironman World Championship - Hawaii 2012 - LIVE

Message non lu par ironturtle »

"Il n'est de plus grand malheur que de laisser mourir le rire dans ton coeur"
ironturtle

geraud a écrit :
ironturtle a écrit :En attendant on aimerait tous être à sa place.
Si tu parlais du fait d'avoir un Powerbalance, tu dois encore en trouver sur ebay :wink:
Si tu parlais du fait d'etre a Hawai, je ne peux que confirmer...

Pour le pronostic, je mets 1- Crowie, 2- Raelert, 3- Macca
Je vois bien 2 francais au moins entre 10 et 15, entre Cyril Viennot, Jeremy Juriewicz et Romain Guillaume. Trevor Delsault devrait avoir plus de mal a rentrer dans les 20.
Le Powerbalance je m'en tape. :D
Et sinon même prono que toi.
Chez les filles Carfrae , R Joyce et on tente L Cave.
francky48

Message non lu par francky48 »

ironturtle a écrit :Chez les filles Carfrae , R Joyce et on tente L Cave.
Tu ne vois pas Stefen chez les filles pour un podium ?
ironturtle

J'ai hésité à la mettre puis ai décidé de tenter Cave (juste parce que je lui ai acheté le casque dédicacé des Bayliss au profit de l'association Blazeman) :wink: :D ).
matafan

Message non lu par matafan »

1. Macca
2. Crowie
3. Rapp
maskime15

Message non lu par maskime15 »

Allez je me lance !
1 Macca
2 Crowie
3 Raelert

Du coté des frenchies je vois bien Viennot dans un top 10, JJ dans les 15-20.
Après pour T D et R G ca va être chaud d’accrocher les 20 !!

RDV CE SOIIIIIIIIRRR :D :D :D
ironturtle

Tous des machos les mecs! Vous ne pensez qu'aux hommes quand vous faites vos pronos!! :shock:
NICO69007

Message non lu par NICO69007 »

ça fait plaisir de voir 4 jeunes Français.

Vivement qu'une femme Pro française soit un jour au départ
C'est dans l'effort que l'on se retouve, c'est le meilleur moyen d'apprendre à se connaitre.
eric74

Message non lu par eric74 »

1 - Macca / Carfrae
2 - Crowie / Steffen
3 - Kienle / Joyce
fifi63

Message non lu par fifi63 »

NICO69007 a écrit :ça fait plaisir de voir 4 jeunes Français.

Vivement qu'une femme Pro française soit un jour au départ
Jeanne Collonge peut être au départ en 2013 ?
Philippe
francky48

Message non lu par francky48 »

Raelert/Stefen
crowie/Carfrae
Lvl/Joyce
Viennot top 10, JJ top 20
ironturtle

Age Grouper, Rebecca Romero (GBR) is a very unique athlete. She stands on the start line tomorrow as only the second woman in history to medal in two different sports.
by Emma Bishop
An Olympic silver medalist and World Champion in the sport of rowing, Romero took up cycling with the aim of the same success she had found in rowing. In a rapid rise through the ranks in track cycling, she shattered British records and became double World Champion and Olympic Champion all within two and a half years in the sport.
In July Romero took part in IRONMAN UK as an age group athlete. It was her first IRONMAN ever and she won her category. I caught up with Romero to get her thoughts on the task that lies ahead tomorrow and what the World and Olympic Champion Cyclist’s expectations are on the bike.

Q: You qualified for Kona by winning your AG at IMUK. How did that race go for you and was qualifying the goal?
Romero: IMUK was my first ever Ironman and qualifying for Kona was not even on my radar. I signed up for mid December 2011 giving me seven months to train for it. Since I was starting swimming and running from scratch, my main goal was just to get across the finish line - something I initially thought would be impossible. I was surprised at how quickly I progressed over the months and how well I performed in the race itself, but was pleased that I had worked through my training and racing successfully to do so.
Q: How long have you been in Kona and how has your training gone since the UK?
Romero: I arrived in Kona to allow 11 days of acclimatizing and training prior to the race itself. Training after IRONMAN UK was initially tough because I hadn't anticipated carrying on after it.
I was excited about doing Kona, but found it a struggle to get into the swing of things. After the initial few weeks of easing back into it I got down to some solid training with a clear focused head and a structured training and life plan. I set myself the target of training a bit more specifically for the Kona course by focusing on swimming to get stronger for a non wetsuit sea swim, to train to be more consistently planted in the aero position on the bike for the long drag type bike course and of cause some preparation for training in hot humid conditions (although that has been pretty much impossible to replicate in the UK!).
Q: Personal goals for the race on Saturday?
Romero: My main goal for Saturday is to finish and become a two-time IRONMAN. However, I would really like to see if I could knock a good chunk off my previous time. I know I have got round an IRONMAN course before and there's no reason why I can't do it again, but every new race is another new challenge and so much can go wrong.
My goals are also to make sure I deal with and combat the unique environmental conditions that the Kona course throws up and not be knocked back by them in any way.
Q: As a former Olympic and World Champion in cycling, cycling is without a doubt a huge strength. What are your thoughts on the bike course and any strategy with those winds?
Romero: I'm very conscious that as an Olympic Champion on a bike I should be performing well in the bike discipline. However, I'm good at going fast for 3 mins 30 secs and not 5hrs +. Also, I'm a bigger built athlete, which goes against me in the longer the event. But my strategy is still to use my ability in cycling to gain time to a certain extent, but also to be able to ease off on the bike, still produce a competitive time and save myself for my much weaker run discipline, which if I screw up could be very costly time wise.
For the Kona bike course I quite like the fact that it's a long out and back, monotonous and not technically demanding. This suits my style of plodding along at a consistent power. Hopefully being a bigger athlete I should be able to absorb the winds a bit better!
Q: Why did you switch to triathlon and why Ironman?
Romero: I raced two different track events in the 2008 Olympics; a year later they both got cut from the Olympic program. After following up other options and getting no further in my goal to compete in the 2012 Olympics, I quit being a professional athlete. I really love trying new sports and figuring out how to get better at them. I also love taking on big sporting challenges.
Having medaled at the Olympics in two different sports I've definitely proved that anything is possible, so I decided that the IRONMAN would be perfect for one last big sporting challenge.

Originally from: http://ironman.com/events/ironman/world ... z29AsvUsks
maskime15

ironturtle a écrit :Tous des machos les mecs! Vous ne pensez qu'aux hommes quand vous faites vos pronos!! :shock:
Parce que l'élite, c'est les hommes ! :sm2: :arrow:
Nan mais je parle du classement scratch :lol:
L'indien

Message non lu par L'indien »

Vont pas tarder à se réveiller les gars .... :wink:
Et les filles aussi :D
Dernière modification par L'indien le 13 oct. 2012 12:51, modifié 1 fois.
maskime15

L'indien a écrit :Vont pas tarder à se réveiller les gars .... :wink:
J'pense que y aura meme pas besoin de réveil, avec la pression et le stress..
Répondre