Celitk_Monkey a écrit : ↑07 nov. 2020 20:10
Kzco a écrit : ↑07 nov. 2020 08:31
cela viendra peut-être mais j'ai des doutes
reçu le mien hier, bonnes impressions et rassuré sur la rigidité du cintre en tout cas.
Ah super ! Le montage c’est bien passé ? Tu as pu rouler avec du coup ?
yoyo73 a écrit : ↑07 nov. 2020 15:06
Je me demande si le prolongateur de chez Specialized Venge aero-clip qui se fixe sur la potence n’irait pas sur les cintres aéro des Ultimate et des Aeroad?
Encore faut il que les 2 potences aient la même section
Montage vraiment facile. Voici le résumé que j'ai posté sur weight weenies (en anglais) :
- The handlebar is really stiff enough. I did some 1000w ish sprints and if you don't know the handlebar is split you wouldn't notice it.
- Disc brakes are really impressive coming from carbon rim braking
- I don't know why but it seems i have dura-ace levers instead of the ultegra ones. I'm using the di2 flyby unit and the buttons on the hoods are better than R8000 ones.
- The frame is noticably stiffer than my ultimate cf sl
- I find the wheelset is a lot less stable (crosswind) than my previous wheelset (ARC 1400 on the aeroad, PRC 1400 before). Might be because the front-end of the bike feels lighter though
- Saddle is quite comfy
- The ride is quite harsh on bad roads compared to my ultimate cf sl
- The position is more aggressive than the cf sl but not too too agressive. I guess most of people will be able to find their way with the limited 15mm adjustment for the cockpit
- Factory handlebar tape improved compared to my previous bike (worth to mention)
- Bike is really easy to assemble to be honest, took me approx 15 minutes
- Factory derailleur adjustments are just as bad as they usually are with Canyon. In the big ring, chain was rattling in the middle of the cassette. Had to tune it myself to find the perfect balance (same story as the other bikes i had from canyon)
- The 28mm on the back really steps up the comfort, but i wouldn't go 28mm front with this wheelset (might be worth with the new 20221 dt swiss wheelset)